Decathlon Rent, how sports equipment rental works

Decathlon Rent, how sports equipment rental works

Rent Decathlon It is a service of the well-known portal specialized in sportswear that allows you to practice your favorite sport without having to purchase products. Thanks to Decathlon Rent, in fact, you have the possibility to rent the items you need for your sports only during the period of real interest and consequently save significant figures compared to the classic purchase.

Rent Decathlon

A very interesting service, especially for those who usually practice a certain sport sporadically or, as has been mentioned, for those who intend to try a new experience without resorting to large expenses for the purchase of material. The items that can be rented are many. and engage the most desperate sports categories, from skis for snow lovers to bodybuilding for fitness lovers.

How does it work

The rental of items through Rent Decathlon it takes place throughout the Italian territory and you can pick up the equipment at the store closest to you. Thanks to the dedicated page, renting what you need is really very simple. First of all, you will need to specify the sport of interest, then enter the city where you can pick up the goods and the period of use. Once this is done, the portal will show you a map containing the Decathlon stores that offer the service near the established location, along with items available for rent. Depending on the size, each city could have a low or high number of participating stores.

Depending on the type of sport, Decathlon Rent allows you also collect the goods of various partners, which means having the possibility of picking up the material directly in the place where you will do sports, which, remember, can be a ski slope, a gym and much more. In any case, you can pick up the product from 5:00 p.m. the day before the rental and deliver it the next day at 2:00 p.m.

How much

Decathlon Rent rental prices depend on the sport and product selected and start from a few euros per day. It’s more, booking online with partners you will have a discount of up to 50%, which makes the service even more beneficial. When you collect the goods, you will be required to pay a deposit of 20% of the rental amount, while the remaining 80% can be paid upon delivery.

Rent Decathlon

In short, an exclusive service that provides you with the necessary equipment to entertain yourself at the right price. As you may have guessed, the possibilities of choice are many and Decathlon Rent takes into account all kinds of sportswear, with a number of articles almost equal to that of the entire catalog of the portal.

»Click here to discover the advantages of Decathlon Rent«

Follow us and always stay informed about the best offers!